Wednesday, August 1, 2007

One Designer Bag Is Never Enough


Shopping with my boyfriend, I spotted my weakness, a cute bag on sale, immediately picking it up without a second thought I marched over to the cashier to buy it. My boyfriend seemed stunned, his point of view was that I had just got a new bag, and was yet to need another.

From my point of view, I was stunned, how could I not need another designer handbag? Sure I did just buy a new bag, quite an expensive one at that, but that does not mean I could not use another one. You can always use another designer handbag!

After our little debate I ended up not buying the bag, not because I didn't need it, but because it really was not my style and I probably would never have worn it anyway. Which means I guess I didn't really need it.....

Why is it though as soon as we see a sale we just have to buy it, without a second thought, let alone logic. We could have thousands of designer handbags and still want more. Is there no end to this madness? Will just one bag ever be enough?