Thursday, July 26, 2007

Women's Impulsive Designer Purchases


Just because it's on sale, does not mean you have to buy it! I understand sometimes you see something on sale, it seems hard to just leave it there for such a good price. But when your buying a sale item ask yourself these questions first: does it go with anything you have? Is it your style? Last but most important will you ever even wear it?

I am particularly bad at this, I could not count the things I have that I've never worn. But if you think about it, sure it seems like a good deal, but it's not really a good deal if you've never worn it! Instead of wasting that money save it for something better!

Next time your at a big sale, be picky and smart about your purchases, and save the money you were gonna use, keept hat money for a time you see something you really like. Trust me, you'll feel great having something you'll wear all the time as opposed to once.

No comments: