Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What's Your Goal In Life? Kids or a Birkin?

I was having lunch with a girlfriend, discussing life, boyfriends, etc, and two different pursespectives came up. I'm not exactly sure how we got to this point in the conversation, but I think her exact question that shocked me was "Isn't your main goal in life to have kids and a family?" I swear I almost threw up.

I'm not saying I don't like kids, I love kids. But almost anyone can have a couple kids and a family. My goal in life is to have a different colored Birkin handbag for everyday of the week. This may sound kind of harsh to you, but it's true! It's truly wonderful and exciting the day you get to have kids, but not until you have Louis Vuitton lined in your Benz, have you made it in life.
Pic via: Atlas of Cool

No comments: