Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Nicky Hilton and the Fendi B Bag


There is the bag I want, not just want actually, would die for. The Fendi B Bag, it's beautiful. The eye catching oversized buckles with the double F tabs on the front made with fine aged brass, like all the hardware on that finely crafted bag. Easy clasp, flap closure, with fine suede lining under the flap. Made in Italy this is a gorgeous bag, that we can only wish to have!

The silver lining is stunning on Nicky's bag above, and I always love black. But if we are gonna discuss our dream bags I would take the Black Crocodile Fendi B Bag shown in the number 4 spot in the post "The Top 7 Designer Handbags For Rich Stuck-Up Snobs" and in the pic at the right. I must save and one day get my hands on a Fendi B Bag.
Nicky's Pic: Celebrity Nation