Friday, July 13, 2007

Exactly Whose Pursespective Is This?

I am a city girl living with my boyfriend, I have supported myself since I was 16 years old and I have always had time for shopping, and working for my fashion addiction. Since I was born I could not keep my head out of fashion magazines and can not get enough of the fashion world. I absolutely love designer handbags and shoes. I have always pictured myself having a lot of each.

I am a regular person. I wake up, work on the web, get fabulous, and carry on to my other job. I work hard for my living, lifestyle, clothing and accessories. I look up to people like Glenda Bailey, Anna Wintour, and Carrie Bradshaw. Yes I am aware that Carrie Bradshaw is just a character on Sexy and the City, but she's real to me!

Supporting myself from such a young age, while dying to live in the luxury that is the fashion world made it hard to buy the very expensive things I truly wanted. I figured I am probably not the only one in this predicament, so I set out to help others like me. This blog is for anyone who loves designer handbags, and my site, Designer Purse Shop, is for the average girl who wants to own designer handbags, I'm hoping to help you girls out! I sure know my site has widened my collection so far! If your have any questions or you would just like to talk about fashion and handbags, feel free to email me at Ashmo@designerpurseshop.com or post a comment on a blog! I'd love to hear your point of view!

1 comment: